Shockwave Therapy is a non-invasive treatment where a hand-held device is applied outside the body, introducing energy to painful areas and promoting the body to heal itself.
Shockwave is a nonsurgical, non-invasive treatment option for a wide variety of conditions with no downtime.
Examples of conditions treated with Shockwave Therapy:
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Pain)
- Patellar Tendonitis (Jumper’s Knee)
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Shin Splints)
- Epicondylitis (Tennis or Golfers Elbow)
- Periarticular Shoulder Pain
- Tendinosis Calcarea (Calcific Tendonitis)
- Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome (Hip)
- Back Pain
If you are struggling, don’t suffer in silence, here at Woodside Clinic we can get you back on your feet faster, call us on Dunstable – 01582 608400 or Leighton Buzzard on 01525 372 447 to book an appointment or for more information. You can book online for a Shockwave Assesment.